Sunday, August 17, 2008

Preserve Toothbrushes

I am always looking for new ways to make earth friendly choices. Preserve products were introduced to me by my friend Carrie when she bought me a Preserve toothbrush a couple years ago as a topper on a gift she gave me. I have been so satisfied with the Preserve toothbrush that I have been using them ever since.

The Preserve products are made out of recycled yogurt cups. They are also fun products because of the looks that people give you when you exclaim "I have a recycled toothbrush!" The toothbrushes have a nice little arch so that you can reach all of your pearly whites with ease and they come in boxes with holes so that it can that can double as a travel case.

I have also used the Preserve razors as well. I do not recommend the razors as highly as the toothbrushes because they aren't as friendly to the user. Thr razors are not infused with aloe nor do they have a fancy handle like most razors do these days. If you are new to shaving your legs, or you are often caught shaving your legs in a hurry, the Preserve razors have the potential to slice you up. I speak from experience. Very painful experience.

If you want to pick up your own tooth brush or razors, you can pick them up at either Trader Joe's or Whole Foods.
I do enjoy the earth friendly aspect of the Preserve company and I am eager to try out the plates, utensils etc.

Do you have a product, book, movie etc. you would like me to review? If so send me an email:sensiblysassy@gmail.com

No comments: