Wednesday, July 28, 2010

CoverGirl Tru Blend

I really hate doing bad reviews. I would much rather tell you about how excited I am over a product- really that is much more thrilling for me. But I suppose it is more responsible of me to show you guys both sides.

Well that brings me to today's review for CoverGirl Tru Blend powder and liquid makeup. I'll cut right to the chase, the liquid makeup stinks, not figuratively, but literally stinks. A few days after using the makeup I noticed that I randomly smelled a musty, dusty, grossness. I looked around the apartment wondering if something was molding. But then I realized that I smelled this gross smell right after I put on my makeup. It was my face that smelled gross because of my makeup. Nasty. Aside from the smell it just didn't feel good on my face and it didn't spread easily. Two thumbs down.

The powder did work better. It went on easily made me look less greasy, so that is something. But the container is ridiculous. The brush is too wide to put in the container to get the powder. Seriously, it is a lot of work to put on your make up. Ergonomically it is a fail, but the powder does work if you are able to get it out of the bottle.


ahh that felt good to get off my chest. Hope it is helpful.

No comments: