Friday, August 7, 2009

Abazias Diamonds

The Internet has brought so many things we never imagined to our doorstep. You can order food, clothing, books, kitchen appliances, and now DIAMONDS!

Yes, diamonds.

I was contacted by Abazias.com to share this amazing fact with you guys. Now I know what you are thinking, diamonds from a website...I don't know about that.
It's one thing to buy a used book online and a whole other to buy a diamond online.And at first I was skeptical too. That was until I explored the diamond mine that is their website.Their sidebar boasts that they have been featured in magazines such as "Lucky", "Maxim", and "Modern Bride" to name a few. One of my favorite parts of the website is that you can design your engagement ring, which I may be guilty of spending a fair amount of time on (cushion cut...no princess cut...no cushion cut...with a gold band...eh how about platinum...trust me I was on there for a while.). And if you don't know your diamonds from a rock on the ground they have a great section to educate the diamond novice.

And the best part? If you are in need of assistance or a hand to hold as you buy your diamonds, get this, you can call their toll free number and speak to a person...a real live person! So when you are lucky enough to be giving or receiving diamonds and don't want to deal with the stress of over the counter sales people, you can buy your diamonds from your own home at Abazias.com!

*This review was paid for by the lovely people at Abazias.com

No comments: