Sunday, December 21, 2008

Cold-Eeze

This may be the time of year for holiday cheer but it also happens to be a time for nasty colds. There have been about three times this season where I felt a cold creeping up on me, the aches, the stuffy nose, the sinus headaches-you get the idea. But thankfully I was introduced to Cold-Eeze this year!

Cold-Eeze shortens the length of the common cold and reduces the severity of symptoms. Sounds too good to be true doesn't it? Well I have used it three times this year when I felt a cold creeping up and it stopped the cold dead in it's tracks each time.

Cold-Eeze is all natural and uses zinc as it's main ingredient in fighting colds. (Be warned, the zinc can make your tongue feel a little numb for about ten minutes after you suck on the lozenge) Some people say that it may be the placebo affect in action and I say if it is then I don't care. But I honestly believe that cold-eeze works and I invite you to try it the next time you are feeling the symptoms of cold coming on.

(You can download coupons, get more information, and find out where you can buy cold-eeze at their website here.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the airborne tablets are better.