Thursday, February 23, 2012

Revlon Lip Butters

So I first heard about these fancy lip sticks called Lip Butters from Morgan, Mrs. Priss herself. She seemed almost entranced by these little beauts. So I said "heh, maybe I'll check them out". AND THEN the whole internet was aflame with Lip Butter madness. Like, everyone wanted some and those that didn't want some already had 46!

So I became resolute to make some Lip Butters mine and I went to my local Walgreens and guess what?! They were buy one get one for 50% off. They were nearly sold out so I grabbed what they had left and was so excited to try them on.

Well I tried them on and to my surprise they were really smooth feeling, almost sheer feeling. But get this the color wasn't sheer, it was vibrant! I was in love! What's more? It stayed on as I ate and drank and talked. It was awesome. So I did what anyone would do in my situation, I went and bought two more.

As of today I have 6 colors, as follows:
Pink Truffle
Raspberry Pie
Red Velvet
Candy Apple
Berry Smoothie
Peach Parfait

and the sick part is...I want more!
Do you have any Revlon Lip Butters?

1 comment:

Theresa said...

That's it! I keep hearing about these - they will be mine! :) I know what I'm doing on my lunch hour today.