Thursday, February 23, 2012

L'Oreal Voluminous False Lashes Mascara

I have been pretty faithful to my Lash Blast Mascara for years now but I got a little cray cray and decided to branch out a bit. I'm not going to pretend that it was something else other than the shiny gold packaging that caught my eye, 'cause it totally was. I like me some gold.
So I brought it home and cracked it open with the highest of hopes in mind. Let me tell you this, I wasn't wowed. It did make my lashes appear thicker. But not in a voluminous way, more in a way that looked as though I had put some brownie batter on my eye lashes. Not a fan.

It's kinda hard to tell here but when I took the brush out of the container it was super clumpy and just-bleh. So sadly, my foray into new mascara fell flat but I am not dissuaded friends-I will keep looking for the best mascara for us all!

No comments: